Oral presentation: 12 minutes speech (maximum) + 2 minutes Q&A
In-person presenter: 1. Authorization Letter, 2. Pre-recorded video presentation (16:9 size, MP4 format), 3. PPT/PDF slides (16:9 size)
Online presenter: 1. Authorization Letter, 2. Pre-recorded video presentation (16:9 size)
To confirm the deadline for sending all the presentation materials to conference email address firstname.lastname@example.org is November 28, 2020. You also can provide a download link for us to get those materials.
Due to the COVID pandemic, HPBD&IS 2021 will be held both in-person and online. Please kindly follow the presentation instructions below.
For in-person format: All technical session rooms are equipped with a video projector and a computer running Microsoft Windows with Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Since most of the attendees will attend the conference online, all in-person presenters should also provide a pre-recorded talk to avoid any network technical problems.
For online format: All online presentations will be scheduled into the program as simulated live talks. This means that attendees will watch each pre-recorded talk as if being broadcast live without the stress of live streaming and the potential technical issues that arise from this. Following on from each pre-recorded talk, the presenter will be asked (where/when possible) to attend a virtual live Q&A to answer any questions or add to any discussions taking place around a presentation.
1. All presenters are required to hand-signed an Authorization Letter. Chinese presenters can sign the Chinese version.
2. We highly recommend that you prepare a set of slides that clearly illustrate the main points of your paper.
3. Practice going through your talk to confirm that the timings are accurate, and that the number of slides correlates with your allotment of time.
4. To record your presentation, you are welcome to use any platform you feel comfortable with (as long as the final file is in mp4 format).
5. The official language of the conference is English. Both the presentation materials and the report should be in English.
6. Please reference to Best Practices and Tips for Recording Video
In order to allow to smoothly manage the full event we please you to strictly adhere to the deadlines and attend your reserved slot during the conference according to the schedule. You are cordially invited to access the HPBD&IS2021 web site to find the conference program with the schedule and information for your presentation.